Words to Live by

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility comes from being superior to your former self.”― Ernest Hemingway

Saturday 25 July 2015

COUNT DOWN OF 50 OF THE BEST LIFE HACKS/MARGINAL GAINS FOR A BETTER FUTURE SELF #12


#12. Do More of What You Love


One of the best questions a mentor once asked me was:
“What do you want to spend more time doing?”

I had been so wrapped up in figuring out my career moves that I lost sight of the basics.   

After thinking it over, I got clarity around the things I liked to do the most.   

This made choosing my next moves a lot easier, because I now knew what I wanted to fill my day with.

Figure out what you want to spend more time doing.

Then, find a way to do more of it.




Source  

No comments:

Post a Comment