Words to Live by

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility comes from being superior to your former self.”― Ernest Hemingway

Tuesday 21 July 2015

COUNT DOWN OF 50 OF THE BEST LIFE HACKS/MARGINAL GAINS FOR A BETTER FUTURE SELF #16

#16. Take One Step Back to Take Two Steps Forward


I remember the pain of learning to type.  

I thought my two-finger method was fine.  

I hadn’t realized how much faster I could be.

But getting there was painful.

Speed didn’t come easy.  

It was like taking a step back.  

Eventually, taking the step back paid off, and now I get the benefit on a daily basis.

A lot of things you learn can be like that.  

Learning is awkward.

But the results are worth it, if you stick with it.

P.s This helped me a lot    www.freetypinggame.net/



Source   

No comments:

Post a Comment